Currently 93 degrees with blazing sun and it is expected to stay that way until we leave on Thursday morning. At that time the forecast calls for 75 and possible showers. We heard from friends heading North, that there was a 2-hour construction delay on I-5 just south of Sacramento. We'll travel through Sacramento on Friday and as always hope for the best.
This morning the kitties were not too happy with their dry kibble breakfast. I'm trying to wean them off the wet canned food as it will turn into a steaming fly covered mess in the heat of Summer. After several minutes of pathetic glances toward the dry kibble, I broke down and ordered a 24 pack of Friskies off Amazon. Our Summer cat feeder Julie says she will make sure they have some wet food occasionally and it won't sit out all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment